The cake is a popular dessert that brings joy to your eyes. To celebrate any happy moment we cut the cake and share it with others. It has soft moist bread with layers of cream and it is made from flour, sugar, and other ingredients, and they all are mixed and baked in an oven. It has a variety of flavors and you can customize the flavors according to your choices also. In their oldest forms, they were modifications of bread, but now it covers a wide range of preparations that can be simple or elaborate.
Cake has different shapes and sizes with unlimited cake recipes. Even I am also sharing one of my cake recipes. It is a classic chocolate walnut rose cake that is elegant and easy to make. It has rich tones of chocolate and rose, mixed with the soft crumbliness of the walnuts in almost every bite of this chocolate walnut rose cake. Plus, it is so easy that you would get down to baking it every second day. The best part is you can enjoy it at any weather that goes hand in hand with this lovely batter that has just started. I am sure that this chocolate walnut rose cake will be your shining armor at every party.
Tips For Cake Batter
- When the recipe asks you to mix the dry ingredients before you get on to the wet ones, it is not just for convenience. Doing so does make your process easy. However, it also ensures that your dry ingredients are well combined and are a uniform mixture. Then, combining the dry and wet ingredients only becomes easier.
- Do not hurry with the procedure. As it is an eggless cake recipe so I have used baking powder and soda but make sure that you don’t directly add in the batter add it with 2 tbsp and then mix it in the mixture. It will rise slowly and make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature.
- When incorporating your walnuts, you should chop them a little. You can also break them into tiny pieces with your hands. Mixing whole walnuts into batters is also okay but the tiny pieces will be lovely in the batter.
Read More : Crumbly And Crusty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Walnut Rose Cake
For The Cake
- All-purpose flour 2 cup
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Coffee 1 tsp
- Coco powder 2 tsp
- Dried rose petals 2 tbsp
- Rosewater 1 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Chopped walnuts 3/4 cup
For The Frosting
- Semi-sweet chocolate 1/2 cup
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Walnut kernels 8-10
- Rose petals 4-5 tbsp
- Crushed walnut 1 tbsp
For The Cake
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, coco powder, coffee, and keep it aside.
- In a small bowl take 2 tbsp of oil add baking soda, baking powder, and keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl beat the sugar and oil together until light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined and there are no large air pockets in the batter. Add the milk so you have a uniform batter.
- Add dried rose petals and rose water and mix in the batter.
- Now add the chopped walnut into the batter and mix.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pans and bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely and then demould it.
- In a pan heat the milk and add the chocolates.
- Whisk it well till chocolate melts.
- Now switch off the flame and whisk it well.
- Now pour it on the cake and with the help of knife even it properly from the top to edges.
- Top it with walnut kernels and edges with roses and crushed walnuts.