Chocolate Coconut Truffle is one of the dangerously delicious and sweet treats which is made from very simple ingredients. These bite-sized treats are completely no-bake and come together in minutes. The gorgeous bite-sized sweet is made with desiccated coconut, condensed milk, and sweet coconut is dipped in chocolate which is one of the irresistible combinations.
A bite-sized treat busts in the mouth with the flavor of chocolate and coconut oozing in the mouth. Rich, velvety, and delicious indulgence give happiness to the children. It is a no-bake recipe that comes together in minutes, and are gluten-free. It has an amazing combination of coconut and chocolate which is irresistible. It is a perfect dessert after dinner. While you make it instantly while some guest is visiting your house.
Coconut Chocolate Truffle is an easy recipe where you need to mix the ingredients and coat in chocolate. While many people prefer using extracts in the dessert recipe but I avoid them as I don’t want to add any extra flavor to this amazing dessert. They still taste sweet and good without the extract. In each bite, you will enjoy the flavor of coconut and chocolate in a bite. It is the perfect recipe for coconut lovers which is mixed with condensed milk and dipped in melted chocolate.
For dipping the coconut truffles you can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate, semisweet chocolate, or any other according to the taste. Through the double boiling technique or microwave the chocolate you can melt the chocolate and dip the coconut truffles in the melted chocolate. If you want to make this gluten-free, make sure you use gluten-free chocolate. Truffles look so awful with messy mangled chocolate shells. It is coated evenly and smoothly in the chocolate shell.
Read More: Dora Cake: A Doraemon Favorite Snack
Coconut Chocolate Truffle Recipe
- Desiccated Coconut 2 cups
- Condensed Milk 1/2 cup
- Dark Chocolate 100 gm
- In a large mixing bowl, add coconut, condensed milk and mix well.
- Scoop heaped teaspoon of the coconut mixture and roll into balls using your hands and place on the tray. If the mixture is too wet to roll then add a tablespoon or two more spoons of desiccated coconut.
- Once you have rolled all the balls, place them into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Now add chocolate to a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave until melted and smooth.
- Dip the truffles, one at a time, into the melted chocolate and use a fork to gently lift the truffles out and place them on a tray. If you want you can sprinkle a little extra coconut on top of each truffle.
- Place truffle back in the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.