Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake is a delightful holiday treat that is sure to bring smiles to all your guests. This easy-to-make recipe combines a classic graham cracker crust with a creamy cream cheese filling and festive decorations. With just a few simple steps, you can create a show-stopping dessert that everyone will love.
Preparing the Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the center is set.
Baking the Cheesecake
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and cool for another hour.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
Decorating the Cheesecake
- Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and carefully remove the sides of the pan.
- Place the cheesecake on a plate or cake stand.
- Cut the cheesecake into wedges, creating a Christmas tree shape.
- Decorate the tree with your favorite toppings, such as sprinkles, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows.
Making the Cream Cheese Filling
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled cheesecake.
Preparing the Graham Cracker Crust
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before adding the cream cheese filling.
- Top the cheesecake with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with festive decorations, such as candy canes, peppermints, and holly leaves.